As you grow older, have children or loose a lot of weight, your breast may become less firm and start to sag. Massages and breast muscle exercises are no solution for this. The only way to achieve firmer breasts is by having a breast lift or a nipple lift.
NIPPLE LIFT: THE PROCEDURE
When the nipple is only a little low, a nipple lift will be sufficient. The nipple lift is done under local anaesthetics and the procedure lasts about half an hour. The nipple and areola are fixed on a natural height. The nipple is usually connected and fixed by means of the nerves and blood vessels.
After a nipple lift there is a scar around the top edge of the nipple. After the nipple lift everything is stitched together. This tape is removed one week after the nipple lift during the routine consultation.
- Read more about the nipple correction here
- Read more about a breast uplift
- Read more about the treatment of inverted nipples here
- Read more about areola reduction here
- See before and after pictures of a nipple lift
- See our all-in prices for a nipple lift
- Know more about breast lift or breast reduction90k