Buttock enlargement: the buttock implants
The size and shape of the implant for the buttock enlargement will be chosen in consultation with the plastic surgeon. Before the procedure, the surgeon will determine where the incision will be made and where the buttock prosthesis is best placed.
We always use implants filled with firm silicone gel. These prostheses feel very natural and cannot leak in the event of tearing. Buttock implants are firmer than female breast implants and softer than male pectoral prostheses.
I travelled with my husband on the Eurostar from London, this was £60 each return, we got the train from Brussels Central to Vilvoorde which was 3 stops then walked to the hotel which was next to the station, we walked to the clinic in the morning which took about 20 mins (taxi would have been 10euro). I didn't want to spend another night in the hotel as we were trying to keep costs down and another night would have been £130 so I returned to London the same night. Sitting didn't hurt much but was very uncomfortable; getting down/up was painful and walking also hurt. So it would have been better to stay 1 night in a hotel after the surgery.
I LOVE my new body!!
Buttock implants: photos before and after
Read more links
- Read more about the types of implants
- Read more about buttock enlargement
- Read more about buttock implants
- Read more about postoperative care after a buttock augmentation
- See before and after photos of a buttock enlargement
- See the all-in prices for a buttock enlargement
- Know more about buttock implants60k